Tuesday 6 January 2015

How good eyebrows can be a girls (and boys!) best friend!

There are currently three treatments available at The Wax Factor to make your brows a more prominent feature on your face whilst looking natural. Firstly a hot wax can make a big difference – although I hot  wax my clients, when it comes to my own I’m always slap dash due to no time – having your brows waxed by a beautician not only saves you time on the flip side a fresh pair or eyes can sort out any issues you currently have and break the cycle of uneven brows. 

We can also tint your brows – I have heard so many times from clients they had has this done in the past years ago but the therapist made them too dark or they didn't last – I let my clients decide how dark or light their brows go and with proper aftercare your brow tint should last at least 3 -4 weeks (please note tint test required at least 28 hours prior to appointment)

Lastly if you don’t want to venture for a tint just yet what about some eyebrows powder brushed through your brows to see if you like them more defined and the powder also help fill in the gaps of missing hair thus mimicking brow hair - I will do the brow powder tutorial in facebook later this week and post up the video.

Having nice brows really can shape a client’s face so let’s make the most of them! After all they are all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment