Thursday 2 March 2017



When I started out waxing nearly 8 years ago I was advised not to wax a client during their time of the month (TOTM) and I adhered to that strictly for a couple of years and advised clients to plan their waxing appointment avoiding the week before and the time during their TOTM  The reason for this is you are much more sensitive to pain during those two weeks and why make waxing more unpleasant!

As time has gone on and I have long term clients its clear that not everyone is regular that they can set their clock to - in fact I would say irregular trumps regular so how on earth can my clients plans their waxing appointments.? Primarily I advised clients to book asap once it had finished but again this didn't work for clients who were having too frequent TOTMs so ultimately I decided that as long as my clients were happy for me to wax then we can go ahead.

On a regular basis I wax clients during their TOTM and this blog is to highlight I am happy to do that as long as my client is aware it may be more uncomfortable.  I really recommend first time waxing clients don't wax at this time because it can put them off waxing for life however regular clients have said its only slightly more uncomfortable. If your already a regular client venturing into waxing please have a chat with me.

There are lots of things you can do to make the waxing experience easier so please get in touch so we can make your waxing appointment more comfortable!

Best wishes

Isabel @ The Wax Factor


No comments:

Post a Comment